We are Independent ‘whole of market’ financial advisors with our Head Office based in Oxfordshire. We have a wide geographical spread of both financial advisors and will writers. Whether you are looking for a mortgage, pension, investment, personal or general insurance, our fully qualified and regulated advisors can find a product best suited to your needs.
Our friendly and personal service will make the, sometimes difficult, process run as smoothly as possible for you. From our first discussion to completion, our aim is to provide you with excellent, personal customer service and to forge a long lasting relationship.
No matter where you are based, we can provide you with the kind of service that you would expect to receive from your professional advisor.
Appointments can be conducted by phone, in our office or at your home or workplace at a time that best suits you.
If you wish to make an appointment or simply want some further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01865 959099 or fill in your details on the Contact Us page where one of our advisors will return your query within 24 hours.
Everybody needs insurance cover against the little pitfalls in life - what do you need covered?
· Why do I need insurance? - If you die or are off work long term, you still need to be able to pay all your bills, provide for your family and possibly care for yourself.
· What type of insurance do I need? – Whilst life insurance will pay out if you die it won’t cover you if you are off long term sick. If you have children you can put cover in place that will cover schooling, clothing, etc if you are not there any more.
· How much does it cost? – The younger you are the less it costs. This also depends on factors such as occupation, hobbies, whether you smoke, etc.
· Will my premiums increase as I get older? – If you have “guaranteed” protection cover your payments will remain the same unless you increase the cover yourself. Other cover such as reviewable or age-related premiums will increase throughout the term.
· Look at what insurances you have in place already – Many employers will offer life insurance though a pension scheme, health insurance and income protection cover.
As financial advisors we can assess all your protection needs, help you prioritise them, give you advice on what you may have in place already, plus what you have not considered and advise accordingly.